Virtual Barbara can complete the following tasks in 1 hour:
- Enter up to 75 contacts into Excel.
- Warm call 15-20 prospects.
- Copy Type 2 pages from PDF to Word.
- PDF conversion to Word or Excel.
- Phone a minimum of 25 clients for a specific project.
- Article and press release submissions.
- Update and manage your calendar.
- Research for a specific project.
- Type handwritten notes from a seminar.
- Create correspondence for a client or prospect.
- Create a prospect list of 25-30 contacts.
- Create PDF’s for numerous company documents.
- Research best price/features for a needed service, technology, or item.
- Book your flight, hotel, and/or rental car reservations.
- Delete spam accumulated in your e-mail overnight, and sort, answer, or redirect remaining messages.
- Make calls to confirm your appointments, engagements, or reservations.
- Stuff, seal, label, and stamp a bulk mailing (50).
- Submit a press release to 5-10 sites.
- Submit an article to 5-10 sites.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation.
So, I have given you 20 Administrative tasks Virtual Barbara can complete in 1 hour, hope this helps you decide if using a Virtual Assistant is beneficial for your Business.
What can you outsource to a VA so you can focus on your Business needs?